Sunday, February 8, 2009

and so it begins....

Well....this is strange...putting my thoughts out there in blogger land. It is easy to send off those emails, make daily phone calls, and talk incessantly to my friends. This is a new adventure.

I am a night owl, even though I would like to be a morning person....having time to myself after
the house is quiet is a lovely thing. I take pride in being from the South. I love being a mom, more than anything. I do miss my children being small...and if I could do it all over again, I would in a heartbeat. Someone is on
a soapbox in this house at least 2-3 times a day, we are talkin' dah-raaaah-maa.
It is noise filled home, but mostly with laughter. I have delightful friends, that
bring great joy to my life. I have a strong faith in God, and love my church.
Be warned, I have a fiesty sense of humor. If there is a typical church lady....it isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment