Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend warrior

What a productive weekend! A sweet Valentine's day with the family, completed that
lingering project (hallelujah), cleaned and organized 2 of the children's closets, moved furniture
from one room to another, planted the window boxes (gor-jus!), went on a bike ride, helped with homework, ordered pizza, and just sat my tired self down. Sigh....I feel guuud. It was another
beautiful day...one of those days when I even feel like hugging the UPS man. Let me tell ya,
if you saw him...you would too! Ummm ummm...whatta man. I do luv men....ahem...
especially my husband. I do, however, have a great appreciation (from afar of course) for
God's grand creations. Russell Crowe (um, golly), George Clooney (oh mercy), Brian Dennehy
(strange, I know...but that big 'ol bear of a man...raarrrr), oh! and Wolverine (a.k.a Hugh Jackman), so angry and fierce.....I could tame him mate! Phew, lost my train of thought.

Point being...this has been one of those weekends that I just feel so blessed to be in the place
that I am. Off to look at those clean closets...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment